Green Energy Match
Dec 19, 2011 | Energy Efficiency
Green Energy Match (GEM) is the program from WattzOn and theCity of San José that rewards YOU for saving energy at home.Participants can win 70%-off coupons from local merchants.
GEM started in November 2011 and runs through August 2012.
Who Can Participte
This program is available to everyone: owners and renters andthose who live in single family homes, apartments or condos. Theprogram is now being offered to all San Jose residents!
Here's How to Participate
1. Sign up (by clicking the link below)
2. Start saving energy. We will give you personalizedrecommendations on how to save energy in your home. Choose whatworks for you and add those activities to your Plan.
3. The more energy you save, the more rewards youearn. Here's how to earn rewards.
4. Rewards are 70%-off coupons to local businesses,for products and services valued at $20-$80. Click here for the list of participatingbusinesses.
5. And, your energy savings will help San Jose winthe contest to be the Coolest City in California. Find out moreabout the Cool California Challenge here.
Why Should I Participate?
This program is a win-win-win. There is no cost to participate.We give you tips on how to save money on your next utility bill.You save money on your next shopping trip with the 70%-off coupons.And San Jose wins! It is good for your pocket book and good foryour community.
Join the rest of San Jose and sign up for Green EnergyMatch today. Click on your location below.
Have questions about GEM? Call WattzOn at 1-800-314-5997.
Keywords: GEM, Green Energy Match, San Jose Program, rewardsprogram. energy efficiency, energy efficiency program, Evergreen,Willow Glen, Hillview-TOCKNA, San Jose neighborhood program, saveenergy earn rewards, local economic development, create jobs, savemoney, save energy, earn rewards, lower utility bill