Director of Customer Success
WattzOn offers the industry-leading products that enable consumers and businesses to provide their utility data to third parties. GLYNT.AI is machine learning system that produces clean, labeled data from complex documents and forms. Our customers use a mix and match of both products.
WattzOn/GLYNT is looking for a Director of Customer Success who will lead our team in this area. A qualified candidate will have experience, interest in rolling up their sleeves to build out new processes, and be able to bring the customer experience back to our software team in accurate and well-articulated terms. The Director of Customer Success works closely with the CEO and the business development function to sell and serve accounts, and works closely with the Product Management team on product performance, customer feedback and roadmap prioritization. We’re looking for someone with customer success experience who will grow in this job and grow in this role as WattzOn/GLYNT grows. We expect to divide the customer success team in the near future into WattzOn and Glint groups, with Director of Customer Success managing both groups.
What you’ll do:
- Define the customer success processes for our software products including our customers’ on-boarding, pre-launch and production experiences
- Build and lead a team of Customer Success Managers
- Lead the teams to deliver outstanding customer experiences
- Track customer health and satisfaction, usage and other data points to drive up customer usage and renewals
- Help us turn highly technical products into an easy-to-use experience through voice of customer advocacy and attention to the details of the customer experience
- Currently this job reports to the CEO
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Are a clear, responsive communicator who is up to the challenge of working across a broad range of audiences in writing, on the phone, and in-person
- Manage competing tasks and priorities in stride
- Are great at explaining technical concepts to new audiences
- Have a product mindset—you are always looking for ways to make things better
- Are scrappy and enthusiastic – solutions come from you, not waiting on others to provide resources
- Enjoy working with people and they enjoy working with you
- Are a doer—you find the opportunities to help customers and you take them
- Have a track record of trying and learning new things
- Have a point of view but are low ego
- Work well in a highly transparent team environment
- Have demonstrated experience in problem solving, with the ability to articulate problems precisely
- Speaks English fluently, with a good phone presence
The qualified candidate will be a college graduate, technical/math/economics field, with 3+ years of work experience.
WattzOn/GLYNT has a high-powered, innovative team, and we work in a highly transparent team environment. The successful candidate brings a mature, no drama attitude and is self-motivated. We honor the work of others by doing our best every day.
WattzOn/GLYNT is located in Mountain View, CA, close to the Mountain View Caltrain and Light Rail station. We are an equal opportunity employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
WattzOn does not use recruiters.