Product Owner, LINK
WattzOn offers the industry-leading products that enable consumers and businesses to provide their utility data to third parties. LINK ENERGY and LINK PRIME serve solar, smart home and consumer credit markets.
WattzOn is looking for a Product Owner for our two LINK products. The qualified candidate will be able to support our Director of Product Management for these two products, participate in customer sales and on-boarding as needed, and to be a technical resource to customers as needed. The Product Owner position may grow into a business unit head role. The Product Owner will report to the Director of Product Management, and work very closely with the CEO in securing and serving our LINK ENERGY and LINK PRIME products. LINK PRIME, which serves the consumer credit markets, is growing quickly and thus experience or interest in that sector will be valuable.
What you’ll do:
- Engage with customers, in collaboration with the CEO, to ensure that the LINK priorities and product fit stay closely align with customer needs
- Define product requirements and lead successful execution of product development, in collaboration with the Director of Product Management, for the LINK products
- Partner with Customer Success in solving user pain points
- Maintain and track legal, privacy, security and regulatory compliance matters that impact the LINK product offering
- Support relationships, in collaboration with the CEO, with industry leaders in the consumer credit markets
- Define and execute A/B testing as needed to improve the user experience
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Are a clear, responsive communicator who is up to the challenge of working across a broad range of audiences in writing, on the phone, and in-person
- Manage competing tasks and priorities in stride
- Are great at explaining abstract or technical concepts to new audiences, and turning the abstract into next steps
- Have a product mindset—you are always looking for ways to make things better
- Are scrappy and enthusiastic – when you see something that needs to be fixed or improved, you take action
- Enjoy working with people and they enjoy working with you
- Are a doer—you find the opportunities to help customers and you take them
- Have a track record of trying and learning new things, as well as investing in yourself
- Have a point of view but are low ego
- Work well in a highly transparent team environment
The qualified candidate will be a college graduate, technical/math/economics field, with 3+ years of work experience. Must speak fluent English, with a good phone presence. Spanish language skills are a plus.
WattzOn has a high-powered, innovative team, and we work in a highly transparent team environment. The successful candidate brings a mature, no drama attitude. We honor the work of others, by doing our best every day.
WattzOn is located in Mountain View, CA, close to the Mountain View Caltrain and Light Rail station. We are an equal opportunity employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WattzOn does not use recruiters.